Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Jaw Is On The Floor, And It's Dancing Too!


Lady Gaga - Hitmixes (EP 2009)

1. Love Game (Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix)(featuring Marilyn Manson)
2. Poker Face (Space Cowboy Remix)
3. Just Dance (RedOne Remix)(featuring kardinal Offishall)
4. Paparazzi (Moto Blanco Radio Edit)
5. The Fame (Glam As You Remix Radio Edit)
6. Just Dance (Robot To Mars Remix)
7. Love game (Robot To Mars Remix)

so this won't exactly be a review as I am in love/lust with Lady Gaga, more devoted praise. ♥

I will say the title sucks however, it sounds like a cheap bootleg, but I assure you it is all authentic and all fucking hot mixes of The Fame, Love Game, Paparazzi, Just Dance and Poker Face. I really like all the mixes on the EP, but I could have done with either more mixes, or at least have all the singles (it's missing Eh, Eh [Nothing Else I Can Say] and technically Beautiful, Dirty, Rich) just because they included 2 tracks twice (though the mixes ARE very different).

It was just released today in Canada, will be worldwide next week (I believe).

9/10

2 comments: