Monday, August 17, 2009

woo! first post.

I don't know how often I will both to use this, but I always thought it would be kinda fun to do some blogging. not because I'm particularly interesting, but because you can only twitter so many things... haha.

That and I always wanted to do kind of reviews for movies and music, maybe post samples and such for people to hear. I dunno.

I also wanted to say a quick Fuck You to people who don't delete their old blogs, because it made it difficult to pick a name that I liked as most of them were taken. Yes I am talking to the folks who took GenerationNeXt and Generation-NeXt. blogs are already hard to find because all the hosing websites are similar without having to remember how many hyphens are needed for the ones you are looking for, so again, fuck you, and I hope you enjoy your new blog, which you will also abandon and piss off someone else in the future.

Oh! and just so anyone wants to know, the Blog is named after a lyric in the song Move Over by the Spice Girls, as it is my favourite song by them, and I think it has a certain ring to it. and my Username is a combination of Evanescence (Ev) and My Chemical Romance (Chemical), which also seemed to have a nice ring to it, it usually isnt already taken, and they were my fave bands at the time, Ev still is my favourite, but that's besides the point. ha

Okay I've rambled enough, not to mention I'm not really gonna "share" my blog until I have a couple of posts, jsut so people can kinda see in what direction that it's going. not to mention that this post is so long people will have gotten bored before this point anyways. my Twitter link is here

No comments:

Post a Comment